Welcome to Nature's Secret :: Natures Secret Køb ure online

omega seamaster automaattinenop_nav">

Køb ure online

Cartier Uhr Herren
Breitling cosmonaute
se merker for menn
omega seamaster profesjonell
AAA Replica Klockor

Ultravox Store

Midge Ure's new album 'Orchestrated'

Midge Ure will be releasing ‘Orchestrated’, an album of reimagined and orchestrated versions of Ultravox hits and Midge Ure classic tracks, including Vienna, Dancing With Tears In My Eyes, and If I Was. The album will be released on 1st December 2017.

To coincide with his tour, we are offering an exclusive fan pre-sale where you can pre-order ‘Orchestrated’ at the shows and receive a signed set list along with a lanyard. Or pre-order now from his official online store and receive the album and a signed set list for day of release: https://midgeure.tmstor.es/?ac=uvx

Track list:
01. Hymn
02. Dancing with Tears in My Eyes
03. Breathe
04. Man of Two Worlds
05. If I Was
06. Vienna
07. The Voice
08. Ordinary Man
09. Death in the Afternoon
10. Lament
11. Reap the Wild Wind
12. Fragile

Look out for TV appearances in December.

Midge’s tour dates are as follows:

  • 10th Oct: Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
  • 11th Oct: Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
  • 13th Oct: Bournemouth Pavillion Theatre
  • 14th Oct: Guildford, G Live
  • 15th Oct: Milton Keynes Theatre
  • 17th Oct: New Theatre Oxford
  • 18th Oct: Wycombe Swan Theatre
  • 19th Oct: Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone
  • 20th Oct: The Embassy, Skegness
  • 22nd Oct: Playhouse, Edinburgh
  • 23rd Oct: Caird Hall, Dundee
  • 24th Oct: Sage, Gateshead
  • 25th Oct: Opera House, Manchester
  • 27th Oct: Orchard, Dartford
  • 28th Oct: Anvil, Basingstoke
  • 29th Oct: Sheffield City Hall
  • 31st Oct: Victoria Theatre, Halifax
  • 1st Nov: Opera House, Buxton
  • 2nd Nov: Town Hall, Birmingham
  • 3rd Nov: Grand Opera House, York
  • 4th Nov: Theatre, Southport
  • 5th Nov: Grand Theatre, Blackpool
  • 7th Nov: Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London
  • 8th Nov: Princess Theatre, Torquay
  • 9th Nov: Portsmouth Guildhall
  • 10th Nov: City Hall, Salisbury
  • 11th Nov: Hall For Cornwall, Truro
  • 14th Nov: RCH, Nottingham
  • 15th Nov: Devonshire Theatre, Eastbourne
  • 17th Nov: St Albans Arena

Pre-order the 'Orchestrated' album and signed set list now, exclusively from:
https://midgeure.tmstor.es/?ac=uvx


Visit EV's full Amazon Store

Please do visit EV's Ultravox / Midge Ure / Billy Currie / John Foxx / Visage Amazon store by clicking the link below OR by using the search box on the Home page. If you purchase ANYTHING AT ALL from Amazon - it doesn't even have to be listed in EV's Store - within 24 hours of your visit, I get a little bit of commission. This helps me with the running costs of this site. Thank you very much!

Visit EV's full Amazon Store here

 

 

 

 

 
 
  • Ultravox
  • Midge Ure
  • Billy Currie
  • Chris Cross
  • Warren Cann
  • John Foxx
  • Bristol Web Design Aardvark Creative


Store Page
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

Store Page
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited > English > Topic Details
pepperoni May 14 @ 8:35am
Crafting Bag Pre$$ure
I bought this game maybe a year ago but really just started playing everyday for the past month and recently reached cp, I'm having loads of fun playing it so far.
When I heard about ESO plus I thought it was ok, fair even tho I'd wouldn't pay 15€ (correct me if I'm wrong) for a month subscription because they make me feel guilty if I don't play enough to make the cash worth.
Now I never thought I'd ever feel so pressured to buy a subscription just for the crafting bag. It really sucks to constantly go back and forth because my inventory is full.
I had to join a ton of trading guilds because I can't stack resources and sell them all at once, it's too much clatter so I'm forced to sell very small stacks (5-30)
Also my bank is mostly filled with stuff I have yet to research so it leaves me with a very limited space to store resources.
This is not just a complaint, I actually want to know how non eso plus subscribers cope with it because I'm not that experienced (for ex.: I've been very selective on which resources I pick because of that)
I just wanna chop n chill
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
pepperoni May 14 @ 8:40am 
I probably should've used the official forum
Sajah May 14 @ 8:46am 
Personnally I don't bother with lesser trash tier materials. I only keep the cp160 tier, my philosophy is that since you're cp160 when you reach lv 50 with an alt (assuming you already got there with your main), you don't need to craft to stuff him, just rush him lv 50 with whatever you loot and only craft cp160 stuff, the rest is useless (it only serves once, for when you up a crafter to 50, then again, you should only have one or 2 crafters max, especially with all those motifs and housing recipes).
I also have a mule (which is also the crafter) for alchemy plant and another one for food. In the bank I only have enchanting runes and armor/weapon materials. Stuff I need to research is on my smith (which has blacksmith/woodworking/clothing), I invested in bags for him just for that (I'm almost finished by the way, everything is around 8, I'm doing the stupid long ones).
Last edited by Sajah; May 14 @ 8:47am
KakaroTTo May 14 @ 8:55am 
SZUKAM graczy z Polski !! GRA mega Polecam
Last edited by KakaroTTo; May 14 @ 8:55am
KakaroTTo May 14 @ 8:56am 
2 Szukam graczy z polski gra mega PISAĆ tu
Trigger May 14 @ 8:56am 
try paying ESO plus for 25 months and no signs of any LOYALITY rewards, after i buy Morrowind i will have spent over $500.00 Canadian to play this GREEDY money pit. SHAME ON ZOS. This game is a long way from a great ELDER SCROLLS expereince.
Last edited by Trigger; May 14 @ 9:00am
pepperoni May 14 @ 9:01am 
Originally posted by Sajah:
Personnally I don't bother with lesser trash tier materials. I only keep the cp160 tier, my philosophy is that since you're cp160 when you reach lv 50 with an alt (assuming you already got there with your main), you don't need to craft to stuff him, just rush him lv 50 with whatever you loot and only craft cp160 stuff, the rest is useless (it only serves once, for when you up a crafter to 50, then again, you should only have one or 2 crafters max, especially with all those motifs and housing recipes).
I also have a mule (which is also the crafter) for alchemy plant and another one for food. In the bank I only have enchanting runes and armor/weapon materials. Stuff I need to research is on my smith (which has blacksmith/woodworking/clothing), I invested in bags for him just for that (I'm almost finished by the way, everything is around 8, I'm doing the stupid long ones).

This is my main and I'm not CP160 yet. I'm leveling blacksmith, clothier and woodworking in my main because I actually enjoy collecting skyshards and I'm planning to make 1 alt for the other 3 crafts, do you make that many craft alts for the inventory/bank space or what?
pepperoni May 14 @ 9:05am 
Originally posted by Trigger:
try paying ESO plus for 25 months and no signs of any LOYALITY rewards, after i buy Morrowind i will have spent over $500.00 Canadian to play this GREEDY money pit. SHAME ON ZOS. This game is a long way from a great ELDER SCROLLS expereince.
That's another thing I think a lot about, 15€ a month it's a lot after some time! I never truly experienced elder scrolls at it's "best" as people often mention (morrowind/oblivion) so I cannot comment on that :b
Last edited by pepperoni; May 14 @ 9:06am
Trigger May 14 @ 9:21am 
in long run, you should buy 180 day ESO plus sub, works out to be $3 per month less buying 180, and get 9,000 crowns right away. Morrowind launch brings added value to ESO plus with DOUBLE BANK SLOTS for members.
Last edited by Trigger; May 14 @ 9:22am
Trigger May 14 @ 9:26am 
you can make up to 8 characters per account, and also BUY 4 more slots. see how the game has become MONEY PIT.
Last edited by Trigger; May 14 @ 9:27am
pepperoni May 14 @ 9:27am 
Originally posted by Trigger:
in long run, you should buy 180 day ESO plus sub, works out to be $3 per month less buying 180, and get 9,000 crowns right away. Morrowind launch brings added value to ESO plus with DOUBLE BANK SLOTS for members.
When you agree to subscribe for the 180 days (6months) do you need the full amount on your steam wallet or you still pay every month?
Trigger May 14 @ 9:31am 
after buying 180 day, go into your steam account, LOOK up and see your account name, click on it, then on ACCOUNT DETAIL and turn off recurring payment.
Trigger May 14 @ 9:34am 
if you used cc to pay for something through steam, they keep that cc number on hand for future payments if NO money on STEAM WALLET. you MUST STOP recurring auto payment.
pepperoni May 14 @ 9:37am 
Originally posted by Trigger:
after buying 180 day, go into your steam account, LOOK up and see your account name, click on it, then on ACCOUNT DETAIL and turn off recurring payment.
Thats cool but what happens if let's say I payed the first 2 months and on the third one I don't have cash on my steam wallet?! (assuming I have never used cc, which i havent)
Trigger May 14 @ 9:48am 
you're eso plus ends, steam can't charge you what you don't have. i pay by Vanilla Mastercard and get notice that payment FAILED after my 180 days end, go into account and change to NO payment methed and it will end message of fail payment everytime you login to steam.
Last edited by Trigger; May 14 @ 9:50am
pepperoni May 14 @ 9:50am 
Originally posted by Trigger:
you're eso plus ends, steam can't charge you what you don't have. i pay by Vanilla Mastercard and get notice that payment FAILED, go into account and change to NO payment methed
Thanks man, I'm still not convinced to buy a subscription with a new expansion coming out but i'll consider it
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited > English > Topic Details
Date Posted: May 14 @ 8:35am
Posts: 32
Start a New Discussion



A xDMP-L